Friday, May 21, 2010

My first vlog!

Hey readers!

It's my first vlog! I decided to finally get around to answering some of those questions that you asked me awhile back, and I thought it would be more fun to do it vlog style!

I apologize ahead of time. This is my first vlog and I know the sound sucks. Any helpful hints for future vlogs will be greatly appreciated!

Vlog #1 from lifelove'n'wine on Vimeo.



So there you have it! Look for more vlogs as I work my way through your questions in future posts.

4 comments:

Sami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sami said...

Okay YAY IT WORKS NOW! :D Mmm... wine... the video quality was great too, what did you use? I've been thinking about doing one, but the old point and shoot camera I have doesn't take the best videos...

CLR said...

So much fun! I was more pleased just to see you again. You may think this is crazy, but Benjamin looks a bit like you... I think it must come from Bumpa maybe?

Anyway. I love wine too and a few of my favorites are:
Kali Hart Chardonnay. Light, Youthful, fruity 14.99

Roth Merlot: This is my all time favorite.. If wine came in the form of butter this would be it. 19.99

Chateu St. Michelle Riesling: It's just good! 7.99

Fetzer Red Wine blend: Light and delish. 7.99

Thanks for the great Vlog. I'd never heard of such a thing!

Ashley said...

I'll have to try that one. My current favorite is Saddlerock 2007 Pinot Noir. We recently joined their wine club and get a bottle of that every month (along with others too). It's a local winery in Malibu, Ca.