Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins: Sorry!

Sorry that this post is kind of a cop out, but things are pretty crazy right now! Here's a Friday Fill-In:

1. I am so looking forward to our trip to Maine for Geoff's birthday celebration next week.

2. I am going to try to rent Up in the Air from the Red Box later.

3. When you get some time to yourself, it's a great time to relax and destress.

4. My family is a big part of my life.

5. If you need anything, like someone to talk to, I am always here.

6. I am really antsy to start planning/working towards a trip.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a movie night with Geoff, tomorrow my plans include finishing up the planning for Geoff's party, having friends over for burrito night, and going out for a drink, and Sunday, I want to relax and read my book!

I hope you all have a great weekend! Does anyone have any plans?

2 comments:

Zoe Right said...

Well since you asked...

I am going to rent lots of movies and eat lots of popcorn and spend some time outside if the rain stops.

Hope you and Geoff have a great time.

Courtney said...

I'm celebrating St. Patty's Day, early! Well now I'm trying to do an assload of homework... blah

But yes, I also need to rent Up! Oh and I love Maine, and need a vacation, though I just got back from one. Time to destress? That sounds amazing, luckyyy.