Monday, December 21, 2009

Oops...

I'm sorry that I have been MIA, blog buddies. I miss and love you all and am still reading you. Work and life are just very busy right now and I haven't had the energy to post during my free time. I have 3 days of work left before my 11 DAY VACATION(!!!) so I will be back very soon. Wait for me?

In the meantime: Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas. I wish you all the best this holiday season and I can't wait to start blogging with you guys again.

See you soon!

9 comments:

John said...

I love the tag on this entry.

JenJen said...

John,me too.

Oh Shit!

Courtney said...

I dislike yuor MIAness but I guess I can understand what it's like to be super busy.. I'm in the same boat. I actually don't even have my computer right now so I'm stealing internet off my parents PCs. Oh dear. Merry Christmas!

Smileyfreak said...

Wow 11 days?? Cool! :)

Debbie said...

You are not alone! I finally posted today after a SEVEN day lapse. That's my longest stretch ever. I'll keep checking back!

Meg said...

you're back!
i know what you mean about being too busy to blog though! I have been feeling the same way the last couple of weeks.
i also have an 11 day vacation...can't wait!!
merry christmas!

Picture Imperfect said...

I had been wondering where you went!

You're in my reader so I'll still be following when you get back.

See you soon!

Niks La Mode. said...

Happy Holidays Can't wait for your return!!!

:)

Merry Christmas!!

Kathryn said...

It's a crazy time of year, sweetie....

It's easy to lose entire blocks of days into the "holiday abyss"....

We'll still be here when things settle down. Where else are we going to go??!

Happy New Year!!