Tuesday, October 20, 2009

How Lovely!

I completely forgot to write about this, but last week Penny at Picture Imperfect gave me this award:



It was a lovely surprise, from a lovely lady. Go check out her blog!

Now I am to pass this award on to 5 other bloggers.

Meg at Lost in Thought - I found this blog after Meg commented on one of my posts. I love reading her posts, especially Furry Fridays! She's a dog lover and so am I, so if for nothing else at least go check out the cute puppy pictures!

V at *uncorked - V lives a crazy life and has crazy stories to tell about it. She's a funny gal, go read!

Kathryn at From the Inside...Out - Amazing posts. Kathryn is so creatively funny and you will love her writing! I guarantee you at least a laugh a day over there!

Sami at *Herding Cats* - Ok, so I'm not a cat person. I still love Sami's blog! She's a great writer and I enjoy reading her posts. Especially the recent one about the flood in the garage.

Claudia at Life In Scribbletown - Great writer. She has fun stories to share about day to day life with her daughters. She also has a recipe page that you don't want to miss!

Please go check out these wonderful ladies! I would never lead you astray:)

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Aw....thank you sweetie...for this lovely, dainty award. It's all girlie...just like US! I appreciate the kind words and want to congratulate the others as well.
I'm a little behind on passing (and posting) awards as well....

You deserve lots! You KNOW I love you!

Picture Imperfect said...

You're such a sweetie... you deserve the award and I'm glad it made you smile!

lifelove'n'wine said...

Kathryn - Isn't it so pretty? And I love YOU too!

Picture Imperfect - Awww, thanks:) Greatly appreciated.