Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins - It's Fall!

1. I have a history of stress and anxiety.

2. How to play guitar is something I wish I knew.

3. I'm eating (or recently ate) homemade chicken/veggie curry.

4. I love to sing along to all my favorite songs when I'm on the road.

5. So that's it, that's how you're choosing to live out the rest of your life...sad.

6. Being able to put food on the table and a roof over our heads is certainly better than nothing!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, reading and wine drinking, tomorrow my plans include making pumpkin whoopie pies and searching for a second job and Sunday, I want to watch football!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Your weekend sounds like fun! I'm hoping for a similiar one, but unfortunately I have homework. But I'll definitely find time for wine!

Kathryn said...

"Food on the table...and roofs over our heads"....that's a parental statement, if ever I've heard one.
Don't you remember our parents saying that and we'd mentally roll our eyes? (Okay, so maybe not mentally at all....)

lifelove'n'wine said...

Debbie - While I do miss class and want to go back to school, that is one thing I don't miss...homework! And there is always time for wine:)

Kathryn - Crap, that was a parental thing to say! I'll have to be more careful...