Wednesday, September 9, 2009

That dog? HAS A BAG ON IT'S A**!

Really...I don't even know what to say about this...so here's a picture to get us started.




Seriously? It's bad enough seeing dogs walking around in sweaters and such...but are you freaking kidding me here? Do these dogs have no dignity? They are walking around with a BAG ON THEIR ASS! No self respecting dog would be caught dead in this contraption. And no self respecting owner should want to be seen with a dog wearing a BAG ON IT'S ASS! Honestly? This is worse than just picking up the poo yourself. If I had to wrestle this thing on Bandit before every walk we'd both end up too tired to go out. And I'm pretty sure we could only walk at night when no one would see us because oh my god! That dog has a BAG ON IT'S ASS! Come on people!

In other news I am still running. I ran last night and it was my first day of week two, which means running for a minute and a half than walking for two minutes for a total of twenty minutes. This was my best run yet. It's getting easier! I don't feel like dying at minute 5 anymore. I'm very proud of myself for keeping the motivation and happy that my body seems to be responding.

What's new in your world? Seen anything crazy lately that you just have to share?

9 comments:

coondog27 said...

While it's no pooptrap, I did appreciate this video:

http://www.todaysbigthing.com/2009/08/04

Guys are dumb. Exhibit A.

lifelove'n'wine said...

Haha! It's so funny that you should say that because I came across that video last week when I saw this "poop trap" and almost wrote about it instead.

Guys are dumb. But freaking hilarious.

*uncorked said...

Oh holy god. That is wrong on so many levels.

Janie Woods said...

(rubbing eyes) "My eyes! My eyes! They burn!!" I have a 120 pound German Shepherd and a 15 pound terrier. I can't imagine even attempting this. What happens if they start chasing their tail???

The Princess Of Forks said...

Oh. My. God. This is so many different kinds of wrong.

Boots McGee said...

I think I need to get me one of those. It would *totally* same me time. I mean, I HATE wasting time getting up and walking to the bathroom.

lifelove'n'wine said...

Hahaha, I love these comments!

Janie, I know right?

Boots, that might not be the best way to make friends when you move to London. Just sayin'.

Debbie said...

Wow. I've never seen anything like this!

Congrats on your running! I could never. Nope. Not a runner.

Kathryn said...

I have read more posts on poo and pee in the last few days...WTH? Is it something in the air? If I were that dog, I'd die of embarrassment. And if I were the owner of that dog, I'd die of embarrassment.