Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

Happy Friday reader(s)! I have lots of work to do, so it's time for another Friday Fill-in!

1. I feel content, relaxed, and happy.

2. Going out for breakfast is always fun.

3. Right now, I can hear these things: typing, chairs moving, and office chatter.

4. I feel really good this week and I'm glad I've taken up running.

5. The last time I saw my friends was MUCH too long ago.

6. I have really been looking forward to this Labor day weekend.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing and preparing for Geoff's mom's arrival tonight, tomorrow my plans include going out to eat, hanging out with Geoff and his mom, and probably going to Waterfire and Sunday, I want to make a big breakfast, go for a run, and relax!

I'm very excited for this weekend and have been looking forward to it for awhile. Geoff's mom is coming tonight and staying until Sunday morning. We'll make dinners and breakfasts, check out some local fun, go out to eat, and have fun! I love that woman...she's da bomb dot com yo! (I've been wanting to say that for awhile now...don't judge me!) And since it's a long weekend, Geoff and I will still have plenty of time to relax and do whatever we want.

Also, I went for another run yesterday! Woot! It was hard because I was tired, sore, and it was hotter outside...but I did it. That's two of the last three days! Who am I???

Have a great weekend everyone! What are your plans?

8 comments:

KG said...

I am now in love with friday fill-ins. They allow for laziness while still making me feel like I posted something remotely valuable.

The call went well, we're taking things slowly and seeing where they go.

lifelove'n'wine said...

Haha, I know I feel the same way about them.

So glad to hear that the call went well!

*uncorked said...

I totally stole this idea for today!

CLR said...

Have a great weekend too! We're eating a big spaghetti and meatball feast tomorrow night and the kids are participating in a neighborhood "mudrun"... life on a military installation never ceases to amaze me!

coondog27 said...

Kudos with the running! Remember that time I went to work out in the morning with Patrick and came back and threw up and you laughed?

lifelove'n'wine said...

I know, Friday Fill-ins are a great fill for a lazy or busy Friday!

Christie, sounds like a good weekend! I hope to see a post with pictures from the mudrun...

Haha, John...I do remember that! Good times...

Kathryn said...

Just try and plaster a smile on your face whilst running. I always feel so sorry for those ppl on the street...huffing & puffing away...they always look miserable.
And I think, "Why are you doing that? You look miserable."
See?

lifelove'n'wine said...

Kathryn: Haha, I wish I could smile and run...but there is no way that's happening. I'm too busy gasping for air and trying not to pass out. I smile AFTER when I'm showered and settling in with a glass of wine...