Thursday, September 10, 2009

3 Years

This weekend Geoff and I will celebrate our 3rd year of being a couple.



We met in the summer of 2006 while working for a non-profit, and found out we went to the same college, had the same major, and would have two classes together that coming fall. What started out as a fun summer fling turned into a serious relationship.

We have been through a lot together, right from the beginning. And though I know it hasn't been easy, he has stood by me through everything. He's my best friend, and I am his. I can't wait to go on more adventures together and there isn't anyone else I'd rather have by my side when facing the tough battles life has thrown and surely will throw my way.

I love you Geoffrey.

11 comments:

Monique said...

Congrats!

Boots McGee said...

Congrats! I miss you guys!

P.S. I love that I know the man in the blue shirt in the picture of you guys after graduation.
It was like, what, noon, and he was in the bar probably already wasted? I love it.

Kathryn said...

You two are adorable. Can I just say, though....I think your sweetie's level of adorable-ness is increased minus the facial hair.
You, however....are perfect just the way you are.

lifelove'n'wine said...

Thanks everyone!

Kathryn, you make me blush! *bats eyelashes*

Gina said...

Congratulations, and best wishes for many more years to come =)

KG said...

Congrats!! I'm excited for you guys!!

Kristin said...

awww- that is so cute! I was kind of suprised when I learned we were both from RI (can't be that many of us out here!). But not as suprised as when I realized you have the same name as someone else I know- that was so weird!! Thanks for following, us RIers have to stick together!

lifelove'n'wine said...

Such sweet comments, thanks so much:)

Kristin, there certainly aren't many of us! And that is weird that I have the same name as someone you know. Alas, I'm not a true RIer. I'm a Mainer who relocated about a year ago.

CLR said...

Jen, you guys are a beautiful couple!

coondog27 said...

Everything about this post makes me happy!

Debbie said...

Congrats! That's awesome!