Thursday, August 6, 2009

The way life should be

Today is my last day of work before a 4 day weekend. Geoff, Bandit and I are leaving for Maine tonight and we're not coming back until Monday...yay! I cannot tell you how excited I am.

Friday we will spend the day at his aunt's camp on Little Sebago. Friday night we will spend time with friends in Portland. Saturday we are boating out to Jewell Island and camping there for the night. Sunday we will be in Hollis for Geoff's little brother's birthday. His dad has a pool and makes these AMAZING margaritas and is a great cook so it will be fun. Sunday night we'll be back in Portland for more friend visits, and Monday we will hopefully see my mom and youngest brother before heading back to RI. I CANNOT WAIT!

Also, we have Monday off because RI is the only state that still celebrates Victory over Japan day. Yeah, this state is pretty crazy...but I'll take it!

No comments: