Thursday, August 13, 2009

On the road again...

Though we just returned from Maine less than 72 hours ago, we are heading back there tonight. My friend from high school is getting married and we decided to make a 3-day weekend of our trip home to make the trip more worthwhile (because 3 hours is soooo hard).

We'll get to Portland between 10-11pm, so we'll probably stay in tonight. Tomorrow we'll probably swim and see some friends then my dad is taking us out for dinner and beers at the Clambake Restaurant...YESSSS!!!! Lobstah and steamahs!



We'll head back to Portland after dinner for more time with friends. Saturday is Tara's wedding and I get to see her marry the loser she's been dating since the end of high school. I won't even start on that guy (high school drop out, can't hold a job, lazy, etc....oops). That night it's MORE time with friends (hey there's lots of people to see back home!) and Sunday some relaxation, friends and a drive back home.

I'll try to remember to take pics during this trip so I can share them with all of you. Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Courtney said...

I freakin love Maine! You know.. you can buy Lobsters at Walmart there.. ridiculous!

lifelove'n'wine said...

I love Maine too...though I'm biased since I spent my first 23 years of life there...:)

Petrop the Awesome said...

Sounds like you're busy, but if you have time while you're in good ol' Maine, GIVE ME A CALL!

Miss ya! :)

KG said...

Ha I definitely know what you mean watching friends date losers. It's so frustrating when you know they can do better! Enjoy your weekend!

Allison said...

so jealous of Clambake restaurant. I would LOVE to spend an evening there. :)

Brian said...

Calmbake is an awesome restaurant! Great choice!

lifelove'n'wine said...

It was delicious! Good beer and fried seafood...mmmmmmm