Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

I'm at a loss as to what to write about today. To be honest I'm overtired and feel like crying, and I guess I don't feel like writing all about why. Instead, I'll do a Friday Fill-In, because better something than nothing, right?

He was a funny man and a big part of our family. I can't believe it's be so many years...

Changing leaves and football are what I look forward to most this time of year.

My best friend and I are having troubles.

I feel so sad lately to be honest with you.

Appearances can be deceiving (everything else I thought of was just another way of saying this...sorry for the cliche)

The last person I gave a hug to was Geoff.

And as for the weekend, tonight I'm going to go grocery shopping and to a bbq, tomorrow my plans include going to the Heritage Festival if the rains aren't too bad and Sunday, I want to make a delicous breakfast and enjoy some sun.

You should play too!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Changing leaves and football are also what I look forward to. :)

CLR said...

Oh Jen, I hope you didn't cry and that you had a great weekend!

lifelove'n'wine said...

Allison - Gotta love fall!

Christie - I did cry a little, but it made me feel better. Sometimes I guess you just have to let it out! I did enjoy the weekend and am in much better spirits today:)