Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Biking: You're doing it wrong

So I went biking again yesterday...by myself! I decided that I'll go at least 4x a week for at least 30 minutes so I can have the endurance and cardio strength of at least a 60 year old semi-fat man instead of an 80 year old fat man.

There were lots of hills on this particular ride, so I figured my legs would be sore this morning. My legs feel fine. But my sides? Are killing me! I guess it's good that something feels sore...but I'm not sure that this is right...

2 comments:

e a cassidy said...

i started biking to work last fall and it was really hard at first! those hills are killer. but after 2 weeks or so the hills weren't as bad. i guess it just takes some getting used to. good luck!

lifelove'n'wine said...

Thank you! I've already improved a lot from last fall when I started. I was really nervous on main roads. My confidence is way up and I feel steady and able...just winded! Thanks for the support:)