Friday, July 31, 2009

UPDATED: So someone has the same blog title as me...

What the hell? And ALMOST the exact same URL. How did I find this out? I was writing a comment on one of The Bloggess' posts, and I put my website in wrong. I wrote lifeloveandwine instead of lifelovenwine. Yeah, I'm that on top of things today. So! The comment posts and it shows a link to a post titled "On the Road again..." and I'm all...what??? I don't remember writing that!!! But we are talking about me here so maybe I DID write that and forgot? So I click on the link and no! No I did not post that, someone else did on her own blog called Life, Love, and Wine and now I've commented on a popular blog impersonating her! Ah!

So I followed that up with a comment begging to have the previous comment removed because oh my god I'm so blonde and it's Friday and I haven't slept in 2 weeks (but that's another story) and I don't want to be an impersonator!

I am anxiously awaiting what will happen next. Can we say major Friday FAIL?

Also there was a post-it note on my phone from my boss this morning reminding me to forward my phone to voicemail at night because apparently I forgot ONCE so obviously I need a post-it because I must be so stupid. I hate post-its right now.

Can we say TGIF?

UPDATED TO ADD: So...both comments are there on the post. The one where I'm an accidental impersonator and the one where I'm all wait! That's not me! Delete! This is me! I love looking awesome. Oh well, at least now the internets know the real me!

10 comments:

Petrop said...

I'm going to guess the impersonated blog is no good. Otherwise, I would have just run with it. :)

lifelove'n'wine said...

Haha, I'm actually not sure. I was just so horrified that I had linked to someone else that I was all...ahhhh! My email address, someone else's website. Oops.

CLR said...

That's funny. I had a hard time getting a Reynolds Blogspot when I first started blogging.. Crazy!

.:*aMbAr*:. said...

Ouch!!! that must be weird... but hey!! I don't blame you. Btw, don't hate post-its.. I love 'em so I have to defend them =)

Anonymous said...

(They make the choice.) Setting perfection as a standard for someone else is not fair. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry Mitzy Bags[/url] 31. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose chilliwack[/url] Vshyhihor
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora Sale[/url] Spafcrmad [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose outlet[/url] ohenszbbi

Anonymous said...

This thus becomes a platform where learning as a process becomes simplified, and we are able to understand and grasp knowledge based on various topics. north face canada If you permit me one more moment of skepticism here: Would these results really hold in a more long-term study? I understand Weight Watchers appeal-people like having a system that tells them exactly how much to eat of this or that. ugg slippers This is markedly visible during the winter months when the body is exposed to low temperature and humidity along with strong, corrosive winds. ugg Music and Fashion go hand in hand, that a fact. north face canada (iTunes, because it so vast and runs via a secret algorithm, is harder to navigate when you not looking for anything in particular.

Anonymous said...

I come back. north face outlet On the first look it gives out the impression of a good and attractively designed e commerce site. http://www.lateuggboots.com This would be a great document to bring with you to the next one-on-one meeting with your manager. ugg In the very first 29 days of the November - December 2010 holiday season $ 13.55 billion has been spent on the internet, a 13-percent boost versus the corresponding days last year, the firm reported. north face Here is your chance to score a perfect 10 on the dance floor.

Anonymous said...

I very upset because I am at a Partial Hospital Program and I have a bad case of IBS, a condition in which if you get stressed out, you alternate between getting diarrhea and constipation. north face jackets Chanel A47808 Y06258 94305 hand bags, are generally this sort of type of luggage within mywebbags store. ghd straighteners I mean I understand how common this is, after all creativity expands. http://www.oneghdhair.com Louis Vuitton cleverly developed a Facebook app which allowed viewers to take still photos from the live streamed footage of a new store opening. north face She has been featured in American Artist Magazine, April 2007 and May 2007.

Anonymous said...

Go get yourself some great used Chanel bags now!. north face canada My vision for a world make-over would certainly be most easily attained with such a status. ghd straightener It also adds them with innocence. north face jackets It truly is time for you to collect summer time belongs to buy some autumn belongs. ugg boots It doesn matter if it the cereal box or stock market reports or golf tournament results or the CNN parade of daft and/or shocking headlines.

Anonymous said...

However, this is just a marketing pitch of the store. ugg sale Another popular trend this season, are the neutral colors that play the backbone for all other colors to play on. ugg boots Being approved loan from financial times fast cash loans fast cash loans many of for themselves. north face Wait. http://www.downuggboots.com By the time lunch was over, all I could think about was how confused I felt.